These pictures are from my recent vacation to London





This is the plane that took me to London. It looks kind of bad because it was taken at like 9pm.



This is the one way ticket for the tube that took me to the station closest to my Airbnb



This is a picture of me in front of the Tower Bridge right by the Tower of London. This was on the first day of the vacation.



This is a picture of the Tower Bridge



This is a picture of the Tower of London. I would take the crowd out but there were too many people there that day because of the London Marathon.


This is Picadilly Circus. Its kind of like Times Square (I have never been to New York thats just what my parents say XD) but smaller. And there used to be McDonalds advertisements but I guess times change (first time there in 4 years).



This is the phone booth in all those travel pamphlets and stuff. Yes that is big ben in the background but there were repairs when I was there



This is the pole that holds up the London Eye. I held up the London Eye for a second, luckily it didnt fall and nobody got hurt :)



This is the view from the top of the London Eye



This is me with the view from the top of the London Eye



This is a picture of Downing Street where the British Prime Minister lives



This is a picture of the tea I got when I went to get tea. It was really good!



This is the food I got when I went to get tea. My mom's hand is in the background XD



This is the picture of the deserts. I only took a picture of this because that desert in the middle looks like sushi XD. A few deserts had petals and I have a video of me eating a petal but im not putting that on here



This is Kensington Palace. This was taken the day after Prince Louis was born and there were a bunch of tv cameras behind me for different tv shows internationally. The Today show was there and I was on it but only the live version because they cut me out during editing :(



This is a picture of the fight on Naboo between Obi-Wan Kenobi, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Darth Maul. This was taken at the Star Wars section of Madamme Tussauds



This is a picture of the fight on the Second Death Star between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. And the Senate (aka The Emperor and Chancellor Palpatine) is watching from behind



This is a picture of Rey and BB8 on Jakku



This is a picture of Abbey Road Studios where they record all the Star Wars Soundtracks. I unfortunately missed the Star Wars production there by 2-3 weeks :(



This is a picture of me at Platform 9 3/4 and im "going to Hogwarts" (I wish lol)



This is a picture of Buckingham Palace. This was taken during changing of the guards. And I think I saw someone from the Royal Family because someone was looking out the window and my brother claimed to have seen the same Range Rover that the Royal Family drives go into Buckingham Palace.



This is an advertisement at a tube station. This was taken in April just to be clear



Here is another weird tube advertisement. Still was taken in April



Here is a picture of a SOLO (yes I said Solo) LEGO SET!! This was taken at Harrods so it must be ultra expensive but I can buy this cheaper @ the Lego Store



This is the plane that took me back to the United States! I woke up at 3am that morning and then I went to school


Comments