Mona Lisa

My first project for digital art! It is not the best looking because I just learned how to do this. To make this I first had to outline the Mona Lisa and the outline be on another page. After, I colored in the outline and then I added in a background. The reason the re-imagined version looks funny is because she wasted $100,000 on plastic surgery on her face but it failed. She has multiple piercings on her face (look above the eyes, mouth, and tongue) and a tattoo on her neck. Her nails are done with pink nail polish and she is wearing and abstract shirt that was on sale for 75% off at the local thrift store. And she dyed her hair 3 different colors while keeping the natural color. She is at the beach because her trailer was parked near by and she wanted to have a good time at the beach.

Comments