This is my Surrealist Landscape. And my first project for Assignment Card 2!! So I put a bunch of porgs, a few banthas, and Jabba the Hutt onto a picture of Hoth. Hoth is a SNOW planet in Empire Strikes Back (specifically in the beginning of the movie). Porgs live on Ahch-To, which has a mild climate. Banthas and Jabba the Hutt live on Tatooine a WARM and SANDY planet (featured in Episode 1,2,3,4, and 6). Jabba the Hutt is a hutt and according to the Han Solo LEGENDS (non-canon) trilogy and hutts come from the planet Nal Hutta (the planet is still canon I belive). I am not sure about the climate because it was never featured in any movies and Jabba the Hutt did live on Tatooine for some of his life. The reason I did something this weird because I saw on the instructional powerpoint that Surrealism is something not normal so I just copied the style and incorporated star wars into it.

Comments