2nd 30 Day Photo Challenge! (will add more later)
 Day 1: Favorite Food. Mine is Tacos





 Day 2: Smile
 Day 3: Happiness. I find it in Star Wars.
Day 4: Leaves
 Day 5: Morning Sky
 Day 6: Books
 Day 7: Something Funny. Yes, memes are funny!
 Day 8: Favorite Color: Mine's gray.
 Day 9: Inspiring Person. I chose Felicity Jones (Jyn Erso from Rogue One). I took this picture at Disneyland where they had autographs displayed.
 Day 10: Nature. My crayfish (yes, it is nature!)
 Day 11: Something old. It may not look old but the first Star Wars movie came out in 1977.
Day 12: Hair
 Day 13: Written Words. These are pages in my math notebook.
Day 14: Movement
 Day 15: Leading Lines (right)
Day 16: Symmetry and Patterns. Cars are in a pattern and symmetry (thank you parking spots).
 Day 17: Framing
Day 18: Depth of Field
Day 19: Rule of Thirds (top)
Day 20: Best Friend (right)
Day 21: Where you sleep

 Day 22: In Your Closet
 Day 23: Gratitude. My 1st grade teacher gave this thank you card to my family.
 Day 24: Something new. I got my Snapchat Spectacles for Christmas.
 Day 25: Animals. Yes, stuffed animals DO count.
 Day 26: Worms Eye View of Tree
 Day 28: Daily Routine. I wake up, brush my hair and my teeth.
 Day 29: Nighttime
Day 30: Light. The sun is the major lightsource for the Earth so yes, it counts!

Comments